The health and safety of our staff and clients is of our utmost importance. Here at Freedom Physiotherapy, we have implemented several safeguard measures and are following governments recommendations to enhance the protection of you and our staff when you receive physiotherapy services.
How we are keeping you safe
Freedom Physiotherapy has and will always be a health service, which means our understanding of infection control measures is the same as any hospital-based setting. On top of our standard infection control measures, we have increased our hygiene and cleaning measures to ensure you are safe when visiting. This includes;
- Screening all persons who call for an appointment and who enter our practices to ensure they are not sick or have recently travelled
- Maintaining a sterile and sanitised environment. We are sanitising all patient contact points and reception areas regularly. We have always used single use protective face sheets and this will continue.
- Frequent hand sanitisation for all staff & patients.
- All staff are to remain home if they are showing any signs of illness.
- We have implemented social distancing in our gym, waiting rooms and provide contactless payments.
We will continue to provide the latest updates to our staff to ensure they’re well informed before you book, reschedule or cancel your appointment.
It is essential that you let our team know prior to making an appointment or entering our locations, if you:
- have returned from overseas in the past 14 days
- have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
If you do not wish to wait in the waiting room we are more than happy to accommodate you. When you arrive at our clinic, simply stay in the car and phone our team to let us know you have arrived. We will let you know when it’s your turn to pop into a treatment room.
The COVID-19 situation can be overwhelming, so please remember to stay healthy. A weakened immune system is closely linked to stress levels, inactivity and believe or not – pain. It is important to look after yourself and keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 information by visiting the Department of Health, WHO or Smart Traveller websites.